Get a Perfect Smile in Less Time!
Forget traditional metal braces that are painful and embarrassing; ask for Invisalign®. You’ll spend less time in the dentist’s chair and more time doing the things you love. More importantly, most people won’t even know you’re wearing braces!
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign®, also known as invisible or clear braces, is an attractive alternative to traditional braces. Unlike metal braces, which use wires, brackets and bands to move your teeth into place, Invisalign® gently moves your teeth with custom-made, clear aligner trays. Invisalign® is only used in teens and adults. Those with baby teeth still present are not candidates for this type of orthodontic treatment. The most common oral health issues treated with Invisalign® include: gaps in teeth, overcrowded teeth, underbite, overbite and crossbite.
The Invisalign® Process
The Invisalign® process is simple and typically painless. Most treatment plans last between six (6) to twelve (12) months, depending on the severity of the case. Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect from start to finish.
- Initial Consultation – Our team will discuss your oral health issues and concerns, as well as layout the best treatment plan for you.
- Picture Time! – To ensure the best outcome, we’ll need to get various photos, x-rays and 3D scans.
- Creation of Custom Aligners – Your custom Invisalign® clear aligners are created with 3D imaging to ensure a perfect fit at every stage of your treatment.
- Journey to a Perfect Smile – Every 10 to 14 days, you’ll progress to the next set of custom aligners to help you achieve the perfect smile.
- Final Step – Once you attain the smile you desire, we’ll give you additional sets of clear retainers (for use at night) to help you maintain that smile for a lifetime.
The Benefits of Invisalign®
For many patients, the most important benefit of Invisalign® is the ability to maintain a normal lifestyle without the embarrassment of a mouth full of metal braces. In fact, most people won’t even notice that you are wearing braces at all, which makes Invisalign® the perfect solution for teens and adults. Other important benefits include:
- Flexibility – Invisalign® clear aligners make it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love. Simply pop them out to enjoy your favorite meal or sweet treat. There are no restrictions!
- Better Oral Hygiene – Unlike traditional braces, you can easily brush and floss your teeth without having to navigate around metal brackets, wires and bands.
- No Metal to Irritate Your Mouth – You’ll never have to worry about being poked in the gums or cheeks with Invisalign®. The smooth, comfortable aligner trays are also perfect for those with metal allergies.
- Shorter Treatment Period – Most treatment plans range between six (6) to twelve (12) months.
Invisalign® gives you the flexibility and freedom you desire, while helping to build your confidence as you journey toward a healthier smile!
You might be surprised at how affordable Invisalign® clear aligners are in comparison to traditional metal braces. The extent of your oral health issues and the length of your treatment are the main factors in determining the overall cost, but generally Invisalign® is no more expensive than regular braces.
Many dental insurance plans cover Invisalign® treatment, which falls under orthodontic care. If your insurance plan does not provide coverage, you may also use Flexible Spending Account (FSA) funds or ask about our financing options through CareCredit™ and Alphaeon®. We also accept all major credit cards.
Request an Invisalign® Consultation
If you are unhappy with your teeth, let our Jacksonville Invisalign® experts help. Schedule a consultation with our office today and learn more about this affordable, convenient way to improve your oral health and get the smile you deserve. We’ll even show you a 3D rendering of how your new smile will look!
Cosmetic Smile Assesment
- Expert in the fields of:
- Implant Surgery & Restoration
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Smile Makeover
- Complete Implant Procedure in 1 Office
- 0% 12 Month Financing
- Open Early Hours & Weekends
- 15+ Years of Experience
Request our FREE Invisalign® Consultation
Yes, I want to Request an Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Invisalign® better than traditional braces?
- There are many things to consider when determining which treatment may be best for you. This includes your lifestyle, how quickly you’d like to see results, and your budget. For many, Invisalign® is the better option because it allows more flexibility with eating and playing contact sports, and the treatment time is typically shorter.
- Will Invisalign® work with veneers?
- Invisalign® slowly adjusts the position of your teeth, so even if you have veneers, it will effectively improve your smile. Invisalign® can also be used on patients who have fillings and crowns.
- How long is the treatment period?
- The treatment period will depend on the complexity of your case. On average, adults complete the treatment within 12 months. Adolescents can vary between six and twelve months.
- How do I clean my aligners?
- Aligners are easy to maintain. Simply brush and rinse them daily with lukewarm water.
- How often must I wear my aligners?
- Aligners must be worn throughout the day and night. you should only remove them while eating, brushing and flossing your teeth, or during certain activities. Best results are achieved when they are worn for 22+ hours per day.
- What happens after I complete the treatment?
- Your dentist will likely recommend the use of a retainer to help prevent your teeth from gradually shifting back to their initial position.
- How much does Invisalign® cost?
- The cost of your Invisalign® treatment will vary based on treatment type and treatment length. After your initial consultation, we will discuss your treatment options and review financial options. We will help you maximize your orthodontic insurance benefits and offer several financing options to help make the treatment fit into your budget.