Advanced Dental Care in Jacksonville, Florida
Yes, I want to Request an Appointment
Dr. Anthony Corral
DMD - Owner, Cosmetic and Implant DentistDr. Corral received an undergraduate degree from Johns Hopkins University and graduated from the prestigious School of Dentistry at Temple University. He is a member of the Florida Dental Association, American Dental Association and N.E. District Dental Association. Dr. Corral and his wife Viti enjoy everything about North Florida. They enjoy cooking in their home for family and friends. They also love attending local community events when they are not working. Both enjoy traveling too, but they always say Northeast Florida is the best place they’ve ever been.
Dr. Vince Napoli
OrthodontistIt was in dental school that Dr. Napoi was finally able to see how his skill set, creativity, fascination of strategy, and compassion for dental care fit into the world of dentistry through Orthodontics. It is his belief that Orthodontics is more than just correcting malocclusion, more than just a game of chess; orthodontics instills self-confidence to each patient through the masonry and architecture of constructing the perfect smile for each individual’s function and esthetics.
Dr. Maria Rojas Salcedo
DMD - General DentistDr. Rojas Salcedo is committed to educating her patients about their oral health needs and has a passion for cosmetic dentistry. She practices comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on getting to know each of her patients.
Dr. Taylor Vracar
General DentistAfter graduating from University of Florida with her undergraduate degree, Dr. Vracar attended the University of Florida College of Dentistry and University of Tennessee Health Science Center. She has earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Master of Dental Sciences (MDS), and Certificate in Orthodontics. Dr. Vracar has also been trained through an Aligner Intensive Fellowship. She has a strong interest in Orthodontics – braces and Invisalign.
Dr. Sondra Avant
General DentistDr. Sondra Avant is an outstanding endodontist who has been Board Certified by the American Board of Endodontists. She graduated from the University of Florida and is a true Gator. She earned her dental degree from UNC Chapel Hill and her Masters degree from the University of Louisville. She has practiced endodontics for more than 20 years in Volusia county.
General DentistryCovers your basic diagnostic, preventative and routine dental care. Learn More
EndodontistWe’re specialists in saving teeth, making your smile last a lifetime. Learn More
OrthodontistOrthodontic treatment often includes traditional braces, Invisalign®, spacers, expanders and other repositioning appliances. Learn More
PeriodontistOur periodontal specialists have extensive experience with patients who suffer from severe gum disease and other complex dental issues. Learn More
Oral SurgeryOral and maxillofacial surgery focuses on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of various injuries, diseases and defects that affect your face, mouth, teeth and jaws. Learn More
PediatricsOur office’s environment paired with knowledge and training makes our pediatric dentists uniquely qualified to work with younger dental patients. Learn More
Invisalign®Forget traditional metal braces that are painful and embarrassing; ask for Invisalign®. Learn More
Cosmetic & WhiteningWe can help correct imperfections, repair damage, and restore your teeth to their natural beauty. Learn More
ImplantsImplants help preserve bone and prevent further deterioration, as well as improve your smile! Learn More
Why Larroc Dental?
We’ll do the paperwork by verifying, applying credits, and waiting for the payments to arrive!
Get the benefits of traditional metal braces with aesthetic improvements.
If you pay in full, we can provide you with up to a $1,000 discount on your treatment.
Complimentary Teeth Whitening
Receive free teeth whitening treatments when you complete your orthodontic care.
Invisalign & Invisalign for Teens
If you don’t want unsightly wires on your teeth, these nearly-invisible orthodontics treatments can help!
Multi-Family Member & Referral Discount
Ask about the discounts and benefits available for multi family member and referral treatments.
No Interest Financing
Get affordable braces with interest-free, zero-down financing!
Complimentary Wi-Fi & Play Area
Wi-Fi is available throughout our office, and we have fun play area to keep the whole family occupied!
- $99 New Patient Visit for Pediatric Not valid with any other offer or in conjunction with dental insurance.
- Free Orthodontic Consultations Complimentary Orthodontic Consultation
- $650 OFF Single Implants Implant special can not be used in conjunction with dental insurance. Additional Implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058)
- Free Implant Consultations No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- Free Second Opinions No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- $29 New Patient Special (Exam and X-Ray) Not valid with any other offer or in conjunction with dental insurance. D0150, D0330, D0210